Rules and Regulations
When Everyone Plays by the Rules - Everyone has Fun
- Every player must sign a release to be allowed to play.
- All players must follow the directives of Laser
Adventure and DCAC staff.
- No Climbing trees, hay bails or any other structure.
- No knives, firearms, live ammunition or other
weapons allowed on the playing field or inside DCAC
premises. Only equipment provided by Laser
Adventure staff is permitted on the premises.
- All players must stay within the boundaries
designated during the mission briefing.
- Smoking is not permitted on the playing field
- Each participant is responsible for wearing
appropriate clothing, but in every case participants
must wear enclosed shoes. Long pants and sleeved
shirts are recommended.
- Players may not cover or take off sensors during play.
- Players engaging in behavior that is deemed foolish
or reckless at the sole discretion of the Laser
Adventure staff will be removed from the mission
- Every participant is responsible for their own actions,
including walking and running on uneven ground and
should take appropriate measures to avoid injury to
themselves and others. Any participant injured or
observes an injury, must report such to a Laser
Adventure or DCAC staff member immediately.
- Every participant must follow any additional rules and
instructions given by the Laser Adventure or DCAC
staff at the mission briefing or during play.